For more than 30 years, our GSG crash pads for front and rear wheels have been reliably protecting the wheel axles/wheel area in everyday use on street motorcycles and also on racing machines. Thanks to our many years of experience, we have the perfect-fit crash pads for many brands and models.
GSG pad set with milled, colored anodized inlays for: Ducati Multistrada 1200 / S / Touring
Installation location: rear wheel
Available anodized colors of the milled inlays: silver anodized, black, red, gold, blue, orange
- The GSG pads are off specially selected high-performance solid plastic Manufactured and precisely turned by CNC.
- the large contact surface of ~60mm optimally absorbs the forces that occur in the event of a fall / fall.
- The Quick-Mount attachment system lets you mount your pads securely and conveniently within minutes - with a single twist!
- Precisely calculated radii on the edges of the pads ensure an optimal gliding effect, which brakes the bike in a calculated manner during the slipping phase of a fall, without generating excessive bending and leverage forces on the bike/mount and thus avoiding further damage, but providing sufficient braking effect to brake the bike efficiently.
- To ensure the correct fit of the pads, GSG pads are included pressed steel bushing equipped - exactly at the point where there is a direct connection to the frame or engine. This means that the manufacturer's torque values for fastening can be correctly adhered to - a secure fit of the pads and the motor is guaranteed (Plastic is an elastic material, so only a maximum of 30 Nm can be achieved as a tightening torque without a steel bushing and you will probably drive with a loose, vibrating engine. In the event of a fall, enormous leverage forces act on the frame eye and the thread can easily expand or tear out at the appropriate point)!
- More than 30 years of experience in racing and on the road make our GSG pads the most tried and tested products in the field of fall protection! Many professional racing teams swear by GSG - and many motorcyclists worldwide are also convinced and trust the quality and decades of expertise of GSG.
Scope of delivery:
All components required for professional assembly are included. Assembly instructions are included with each model.