For over 30 years, our GSG crash pads for front and rear wheel reliably protect the wheel axles / wheel area in everyday use on road bikes and also on racing bikes. Through our many years of experience, we have the perfect fit crash pads for many brands and models.
You will receive:
GSG Pad Set for: Yamaha FZ1 / FZ1 Fazer (2006 -)
Installation location: Rear wheel
Color of the pads: black
Modifications to the bike: none
Scope of delivery:
- The GSG pads are made of specially selected high performance plastic manufactured and precisely turned by CNC (Pad runners of the Streetline version and engine cover attachments/protectors are CNC milled from solid plastic).
- The large bearing surface of ~60mm Optimally absorbs forces that occur in the event of a fall / rollover (Support surface for Streetline and engine cover protector etc. even larger due to construction!)
- Precisely calculated radii on the edges of the pads provide an optimal sliding effect, which brakes the bike during the sliding phase of a fall calculated without generating too high bending and leverage forces on the bike / mount and thus avoids further damage, but provides enough braking effect to brake the bike efficiently.
- Except for a few models serves a Aluminum flange/adapter (2-part design) or a CNC - milled Aluminum support plate as a receptacle for the plastic pad. This is the only way to ensure a tight fit of pad and motor in the long term.
- The mounting adapters and carrier plates are made of a special aluminum alloy
- Calculated predetermined breaking and bending points at the connection points of the pads to the carrier plates or to the base carrier/adapter provide additional safety. Before extreme leverage forces are transmitted to the frame or motor mount, the pads yield after a certain force is applied - consequential damage can thus be virtually ruled out.
- To ensure the correct fit of the pads, GSG pads are equipped with Pressed in steel bush equipped - exactly at that point where there is a direct connection to the frame or motor. This means that the manufacturers' torque values for fastening can be correctly adhered to - secure fit of the pads and motor guaranteed (Plastic is a ductile material, so without a steel bushing only a maximum of 30 Nm can be realized as a tightening torque and you will probably drive with a loose, vibrating engine. In the event of a fall, an only minimally loosened motor bolt exerts enormous leverage forces on the frame eye and the thread can easily expand or tear out at the corresponding point).!
- More than 30 years of experience in racing and on the road make our GSG pads the most tested and proven products in the field of crash protection! Many professional racing teams swear by GSG - and many motorcyclists worldwide are also convinced and trust the quality and decades of expertise of GSG.
Scope of delivery:
All necessary components for professional assembly are included. Assembly instructions are included with each model.