For more than 30 years, our GSG crash pads for front and rear wheels have been reliably protecting the wheel axles/wheel area in everyday use on street motorcycles and also on racing machines. Thanks to our many years of experience, we have the perfect-fit crash pads for many brands and models.
GSG Padsatz für: Honda CB 750 Hornet / 2RH (2023)
Installation location: front wheel
Color of pads: black
Changes to the bike: no
Scope of delivery:
- The GSG pads are off specially selected high-performance plastic Manufactured and precisely turned by CNC (Pad skids of the Streetline version and engine cover attachments/protection are CNC milled from solid plastic material)
- the large contact surface of ~60mm optimally absorbs the forces that occur in the event of a fall / fall (Contact surface for Streetline and engine cover protection, etc. even larger due to construction!)
- Precisely calculated radii on the edges of the pads ensure an optimal gliding effect, which brakes the bike in a calculated manner during the slipping phase of a fall, without generating excessive bending and leverage forces on the bike/mount and thus avoiding further damage, but providing sufficient braking effect to brake the bike efficiently.
- Except for a few models, one is used Aluminum flange/adapter (2-part construction) or a CNC - milled Aluminum carrier plate as a holder for the plastic pad. This is the only way to ensure that the pad and motor are firmly seated in the long term.
- The attachment adapters and carrier plates are made of a special aluminum alloy
- Calculated predetermined breaking points and predetermined bending points at the connection points of the pads on the carrier plates or on the base carrier/adapter provide additional security. Before extreme leverage forces are transferred to the frame or engine mount, the pads give way from a certain force - consequential damage can thus be almost ruled out.
- To ensure the correct fit of the pads, GSG pads are included pressed steel bushing equipped - exactly at the point where there is a direct connection to the frame or engine. This means that the manufacturer's torque values for fastening can be correctly adhered to - a secure fit of the pads and the motor is guaranteed (Plastic is an elastic material, so only a maximum of 30 Nm can be achieved as a tightening torque without a steel bushing and you will probably drive with a loose, vibrating engine. In the event of a fall, enormous leverage forces act on the frame eye and the thread can easily expand or tear out at the appropriate point)!
- More than 30 years of experience in racing and on the road make our GSG pads the most tried and tested products in the field of fall protection! Many professional racing teams swear by GSG - and many motorcyclists worldwide are also convinced and trust the quality and decades of expertise of GSG.
Scope of delivery:
All components required for professional assembly are included. Assembly instructions are included with each model.