The GSG Safety Crash Pads "Streetline" provide an all superior safety in the frame / engine / gearbox and fairing area - in other words: in the heart of your bike!
Proven many times in motorcycle racing, appreciated by many teams and in daily use, we bring this know-how for you on the road - for professional safety for your bike!
The GSG Safety crash pads "Streetline" are made from a special Solid milled plastic material and provided with precisely calculated radii to dissipate impact energy.
Suitable for: BMW S / M 1000 R (2021 -)
Trust in over 30 years of experience in research and development of crash pads and motorcycle safety technology - Made at GSG Mototechnik.
- The pad runners for the "Streetline" version of the Struzpads are made from specially selected high performance plastic solid material CNC milled.
- The large bearing surface Optimally absorbs forces that occur in the event of a fall / rollover.
- Precisely calculated radii on the edges of the pads provide an optimal sliding effect, which brakes the bike during the sliding phase of a fall calculated without generating too high bending and leverage forces on the bike / mount and thus avoids further damage, but provides enough braking effect to brake the bike efficiently.
- Except for a few models serves a Aluminum flange/adapter (2-part design) or a CNC - milled Aluminum support plate as a receptacle for the plastic pad. This is the only way to ensure a tight fit of pad and motor in the long term.
- The mounting adapters and carrier plates are made of a special aluminum alloy or -depending on the model- of steel.
- Calculated predetermined breaking and bending points at the connection points of the pads to the carrier plates or to the base carrier/adapter provide additional safety. Before extreme leverage forces are transmitted to the frame or motor mount, the pads yield after a certain force is applied - consequential damage can thus be virtually ruled out.
- To ensure the correct fit of the pads, GSG pads are equipped with Pressed in steel bush equipped - exactly at that point where there is a direct connection to the frame or motor. This means that the manufacturers' torque values for fastening can be correctly adhered to - secure fit of the pads and motor guaranteed (Plastic is a ductile material, so without a steel bushing only a maximum of 30 Nm can be realized as a tightening torque and you will probably drive with a loose, vibrating engine. In the event of a fall, an only minimally loosened motor bolt exerts enormous leverage forces on the frame eye and the thread can easily expand or tear out at the corresponding point).!
- More than 30 years of experience in racing and on the road make our GSG pads the most tested and proven products in the field of crash protection! Many professional racing teams swear by GSG - and many motorcyclists worldwide are also convinced and trust the quality and decades of expertise of GSG.
Scope of delivery:
Included are the pads and all necessary parts for a precise fit on your motorcycle model. Mounting instructions are included with each set!